Lower back pain is a very common condition that everyone suffers. The non-specific prevalence of back pain is about 80%. Those people will suffer from this pain once in a lifetime. Most of this pain is mechanical origin rather than any underlying pathology. Back pain could be acute or chronic and the good thing about it is most of them are treatable.
Causes for the pain at the lower side of your back –
- Lower back sprain and strain
- Poor Posture
- Disc Bulging
- Disc Herniation
- Disc Compression
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal abnormality (Spinal Stenosis, Spondylitis, Spondylosis, Spondylolisthesis, etc.)
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) etc..
- Pathology (Tumor, Cancer, Infection, etc..)
Following are the Sign and Symptoms of the pain –
- Pain at the lower back
- Referred pain in hip or legs
- Tingling and numbness in legs
- Unable to move from lower back
- Pain with movement etc..
Treatment required –
As mentioned above, there are few treatments required to overcome from this back pain, one among them is Physiotherapy Treatment.
How Physiotherapy Treatment is helpful to recover from the pain of your lower backside?
There are different available treatment options for back pain. Our qualified physiotherapist will do an assessment and find out the actual cause of your pain at the lower back and after that will discuss with you a further treatment plan.
- Exercises: Our expert physiotherapist will prescribe you specific exercises which will help in your recovery
- Posture Correction: This will help in most of the lower back pain. People are getting this back pain due to their poor posture and lifting techniques which can be reduced by posture correction
- Pain Modalities: Pain modalities like IFC, TENS, LASER, EMS, Ultrasound, Shockwave, etc. helps to manage lower back pain. Our expert team will provide you which will be best for your treatment.
- McKenzie Method: McKenzie’s method for lower back pain is a very effective and self-concentrated treatment plan. The physiotherapist will assess and show you specific exercise to relieve your back pain
- Shockwave: It is one of the treatment modalities that will be delivered through the machine by a qualified physiotherapist.
- Spinal Decompression/ Traction: It is the machine that will be helpful to separate the patient’s spine and in terms helps to reduce compression from the disc.
Our qualified physiotherapist will assess and give you the best available treatments. Whenever you have pain do not wait till it gets worst but just give us a call and will help you through the pain.